Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have an iPhone 5s. How do I block numbers calling me?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go to your phone app; choose recents; press the circled "'i" at right end of the entry. Scroll to the bottom of the screen which appears, and choose 'Block this caller'.

Userlevel 1
David wrote:

Go to your phone app; choose recents; press the circled "'i" at right end of the entry. Scroll to...

However, if it leaves a voicemail, it WONT work. And, it will continue even though you block it within iPhone. The solution is that Koodo developed a block feature within their website and add it to their app.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Go to your phone app; choose recents; press the circled "'i" at right end of the entry. Scroll to...

@Alex M
   That may be the case on an Android phone, but this article indicates differently for iPhones.
Userlevel 1
David wrote:

I do understand it, however, if your phone is off, it won't work and the voicemail box will still captured the spam info. Eventhough, if the spam number has been blocked in iPhone, spam will still go through when iPhone is off. Once again dfbutt, thanks, I'm really trying to stop this spam is just annoying and waste of my paid time, because it uses my minutes of airtime or megabytes depends the case. Cheers bud.