Koodo Community

Community

Question

I have a problem with network since yesterday morning

I have a problem with network since yesterday morning , i was trying to upgrade the network too, still it is not getting any signals. hardly one point or most of the time no signal

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What were you trying to do?
Please describe more clearly.

I'm unable to get the network on my mobile, since two days it is showing no Service. Hardly i can get one point for 2 mins or 3 mins. i got pop message saying that please upgrade your network settting, i did too but still I was having same problem .Can you please help me 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
anush wrote:

I'm unable to get the network on my mobile, since two days it is showing no Service. Hardly i can...

Have you restarted your phone?
What happens if you travel to somewhere else in your town - does the issue change?
Have you removed & re-inserted your SIM card?
anush wrote:

I'm unable to get the network on my mobile, since two days it is showing no Service. Hardly i can...

i was restarted my phone and i was upgraded IOS too and re-inserted sim too. If i travel, i get some good signals. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
anush wrote:

Then it may be a local service outage, where the cellular tower you usually connect to is not currently working. If your phone works when you travel to another nearby location, there is nothing wrong with your phone.

anush wrote:

More than 23 hours a day I will be at home and office. So what is the point of continuing the Koodo service, if I'm not getting the signal ?I lost so many call since two days. very bad Service
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
anush wrote:

In any business, you should have a back-up plan, depending on your needs for dependable connectivity. Cellular service by it's very nature has the very real possibility of not being available at all times - one community not very far from where I live lost connectivity because some snowmobilers sabotaged the Cell tower, causing it's collapse. Not exactly a planned outage, nor easy to repair in the winter time. An extreme example I know, but your cellular service is not guaranteed.

If you need telephone connectivity 24/7 then a business plan may be more fitting to your needs, as there are a greater number of options for certainty of service.

anush wrote:

you did not give me the solution , I'm looking for permanent solution instead of temporary solution. you did not provided the probelm behind the network issue.i would like to know concrete issue. Why i had this issue and what is the ETA ?