Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I have a koodo prepaid sim which is not active right now. Can i change it to postpaid with the address change and get micro sim card?

And my new iphone is unlocked, can i get any plan from postpaid chart?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you can get any postpaid plan (if you meet the age, residency, and credit requirements), but you'll need a new SIM card ($10 at Koodo kiosks and retail partners).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo will have to run a credit check on you. When it's done you will need to get a postpaid sim card.
Userlevel 7
As mentioned, make sure you meet age of majority requirements and bring government ID for a credti assessment. You'll have to get a postpaid SIM card but they should be free if you do it in store. You can take any plan and go on MTM, either getting 15% contribution to a positive Tab to use towards a new phone in the future or opt for a 10% discount off your rate plan. The best overall value would be the $60, since you'll get it for $54 if you take the discount and it's double data (2GB) until end of day today!
Userlevel 7
If it has not been activated, you might be able to get a refund then you would have to get a postpaid sim and yep you can pick any plan from the postpaid chart.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

If it has not been activated, you might be able to get a refund then you would have to get a post...

I assume that it was active at some point ("not active right now").
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

If it has not been activated, you might be able to get a refund then you would have to get a post...

oh my bad.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

Not really, I'm assuming one thing and you are assuming another. My assumption isn't necessarily any more valid than yours. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

And you all know what happens when you assume
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

You make an ass out of you and me?
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

I wish I knew which Jonathan you were! Then I wouldn't have to assume.