Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i have a credit balance and closed my account. I want a refund. Why wasn't that automatic?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You usually need to approve the refund and such and I'm guessing it's easier to manually do it but you'll need to send off a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter to get the refund processed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You usually need to approve the refund and such and I'm guessing it's easier to manually do it bu...

I wonder how much the credit was for?
Goran wrote:

You usually need to approve the refund and such and I'm guessing it's easier to manually do it bu...

A message through Facebook? Really???!!! I have been trying to find an answer to this question as I'm in the same boat. You would think a business would have this access readily available on their website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

You don't have to do it through facebook. You judt have to contact Koodo. Facebook is what most of us find to be the easiest/best method to get into contact with Koodo but you can also email, call, etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please follow Goran's recco, given the the line is under a different name, we need to validate it Ken. 
Bernard wrote:

Please follow Goran's recco, given the the line is under a different name, we need to validate it...

Just confirming ... to get a refund of credit on account for a phone that has been cancelled, one has to do it through Facebook??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Please follow Goran's recco, given the the line is under a different name, we need to validate it...

You can call them too, if that makes any difference to you?

Usually I recommend a DM/PM so I wont need to wait on hold.  I mean I use my phone to message more than talk anyways
Bernard wrote:

Can someone provide the number to call where I won't be charged to make this request?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

just confirming.... to get a refund of credit on account for a phone that has been cancelled, you want to call them and wait on hold??

Ok I guess.... if you have a Koodo phone you can call 611 on it.  Or you can call 1-866-995-6636 on a non-koodo line.
Bernard wrote:

I do NOT want to wait on hold lol.
The phone has been cancelled so 611 won't work.
In my initial digging around on the site I didn't find a number to call for this type of account question.
Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Ok, then I recommend what Goran said in the first reply above