Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I got the iphone se 0 dollar plan and im unable to pay my bill

I got the iphone se 0 dollar plan about a week ago and my bill was due on the 10th of January but everytime i click on billing and payments it says its unable to retrieve to current billing information and its not available yet. I tried the same thing on another phone and computer and it still doesnt work. What should i do?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried both the app and the website? The app has always worked for me so if you haven't tried it maybe give it a try. You can also go to your bank with your account number and pay at the Teller.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also pay with a credit card by dialling #123 from your phone. Choose option 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How do you know a bill have come in yet?  DO you know your billing cycle?
hey im junbunbun i forgot my password for that account so i made a new one. i know my billing cycle is on the 10th because thats what i was told at the store when i got the phone. i have tried using the app and still get Error saying its unable to process my request.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
junhunbun wrote:

hey im junbunbun i forgot my password for that account so i made a new one. i know my billing cyc...

Creating a second account won't address the problem, and you'll need to connect with Koodo to zap the new account. Once done, you should be able to use the 'Forgot Password' option to get a fresh password for your original account.

You can contact them on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo's agents will help take the conversation private, or send  a private message from facebook.com/koodo. ;
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you a new customer or you just upgrade your phone last week?

If your bill date is 10th of the month, then I don't think your bill is ready yet.
Store rep said your billing date is 10th of the month(It's not due date) > It means you will receive your bill around 13th- 17th. It always take 3-5days to receive your bill. ( My bill date 14th of the month and I usually receive my bill around 18th)

I'll wait few more days and check self serve. You will see then your amount due there.