Community

I didn’t get my refer a friend credit

I refered a friend; he got credit, I didn’t

5 replies

Userlevel 1
You might be getting your referral credit on your next billing cycle
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First, have your actually looked at your detailed bills in self serve to verify that it had not been applied? I ask because most people I know who have made this complaint simply assumed they didn't get the credit because their bottom line wasn't as low as they had expected it to be. If, upon reviewing your detailed bill the credit has indeed not been applied, you will need to contact koodo directly, either by phone or facebook messenger, since they would need to verify your account for security reasons before discussing any account specific details, which cannot be done on a public forum such as this one.
Thanks , I did and it’s not there. I find Koodo cheap but also at the same time a total flaky company when it comes to this kind of stuff. Still worth it in the end but it does take away some of the value in this company for me
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you logged into the referal website and checked the status of your referal? How long ago did you refer someone? https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there - this is for the line ending in 95? The last successful referral was from March, the credit for which was applied to your account in June. No pending referrals for you at this time.

If your friend activated recently and received a credit, they may have completed the referral process by linking to a different Koodo line.