Koodo Community

Community

Solved

i cracked my iPhone screen today and I'm not sure if i have warranty if i don't how can i fix my phone screen?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Warranty does not cover physical damage, so you won't be covered for a cracked screen. Howvee, if you take it to an Apple store, they can fox it for around $100-130 i believe it was. Note: You can only take your phone to an Apple store or 3rd party service. Koodo can't and won't be able to do anything for you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check Kijiji.ca for your neighbourhood. There are usually several ads offering screen replacements for between $75 and $130 depending on your model.
Userlevel 7
I advise you get it professionally done by Apple because they will use genuine parts on top of the fact that they know exactly what they're doing. Also going 3rd party voids any warranty you may have left.
Userlevel 6
If you purchased apple care with your phone for the $7 a month or 130 up front then you are covered. You can call in to see if you have it.

Userlevel 5
The EXTENDED WARANTEE covers broken screens and water damage, does it not?
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

Wow no sooner did I press the submit button, my answer appeared, thanks Mitchell
Userlevel 6
5s wrote:

2 replacements in case of water or physical damage !
😛
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

And $80.00 deductible each claim?
Userlevel 3
5s wrote:

Heads up guys! The Extended Warranty is for Android phones only.  For iPhones, you have the Apple Care+ and the cost for device replacement is $79 PER claim. Have a nice weekend!