Koodo Community
Question

I can't change my phone number

• 6 February 2017
  • 3 replies

I have tried to change my phone number but every time I do I get an error messages that either says my PIN number is incorrect or my Account number is incorrect... Neither of which are.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Marc.

If it says it's wrong, maybe they are. Have you considered trying another possible PIN? If you don't remember them, you'll need to contact Koodo @ www.m.me/Koodo
Hello Marc.

If it says it's wrong, maybe they are. Have you considered trying another possible P...
It actually was right and the customer service rep couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work.
Userlevel 7
That is a bummer. :(
I had a similar issue where it kept saying my PIN number was incorrect, so i called koodo *611 from your koodo phone and they verified me instead by asking for my birthday, driver's license #, etc (whatever ID you used when you signed up) and I was able to change my number. They should be able to change your number for you free of charge since you already tried via self serve. I would call them rather than messaging or emailing them since I wouldn't feel comfortable putting down my personal info down in text. Hope that helps :)
EDIT: but if you're just wanting a new PIN, Robert's suggestion is way better.