Koodo Community

Community

I can't activate my base plan

"Unable to Process TransactionYour credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Contact your card issuer for more information."
What does it mean? Why I can not do it? I asked in a bank about it and they couldn't help me then, I don't know what's wrong

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello,

You may need to contact Koodo. I had issues getting my account setup with Public Mobile which forced me to contact them for resolution. Since Koodo prepaid and PM run on the same platform, it might be a similar situation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What type of a credit card is it, a Canadian one? Also, did you make sure the address you entered matches that of the credit card?
Sophia wrote:

What type of a credit card is it, a Canadian one? Also, did you make sure the address you entered...

Yes, Debit card from Scotia bank
Sure, address is correct
I can not find any mistakes
Userlevel 6
usually "Unable to Process Transaction Your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Contact your card issuer for more information." means that there is an issue with your credit card account, such as maybe being maxed out.