Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can't activate "international long distance saver' add-on.

My bill says I have it but for $0 therefore it is not activated.  I want to activate it but can't - getting an error or try again later message.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
International long distance saver is $3/mo add on. Did you go Self serve > view rate plan > change my monthly add-ons > International long distance add on ($3/mo)?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Brian, you can also add it via the Koodo app from your phone. Download it if you don't have it, it's a great app to have to see your usage and get add-ons.
same error message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian wood wrote:

same error message

On the app? Hmmm...maybe best to send us a private message on Facebook, so we could look at your account and help out. Would you mind posting a screenshot of the error message here Brian?
brian wood wrote:

same error message

"an error has occurred.  Please refresh the page or try again later."    don't know how to send a screenshot.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian wood wrote:

same error message

Ok. Thanks! As I mentioned send us a quick private message on Facebook and we'll help out. 
brian wood wrote:

same error message

good morning
brian wood wrote:

same error message

My list of current add-ons including Pay per use int'l l.d.   $0
I select this and submit to remove the add-on and error message appears.

Please try using email rather than private message on facebook or phone 403 xxx-xxxx
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian wood wrote:

same error message

Ahhhhh......I see....Brian don't remove the pay per use one, you will need it. Try to add without removing it. 
brian wood wrote:

same error message

adding while existing add on for 0$ is still present results in error message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian wood wrote:

same error message

"Pay per use int'l l.d :$0" is there to be able to make international calls.
But it's a higher rate than that you have  "International long distance saver : $3/mo add-on.
Example:
To call Japan with Pay-per use - $0.50/min
                      with International long distance saver - $0.05/min

If you remove Pay per use int'l l.d.   $0, then you won't be able to make international calls.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
brian wood wrote:

same error message

Good talking to you Brian just now! As discussed the add-on should on your account right now.