Koodo Community

Community

I can not register in my account

good afternoon I bought your company number two weeks ago. On the same day, I tried to register in my account. Unfortunately, this did not happen until this day. The inscription on the screen of my computer is this: "You're still waiting to be approved Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved." I received the letter of registration to my mailbox. Confirmed the registration what should I do ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like your email has been registered more than once.  Usually for new customers, Koodo registers for you and send you an email to activate your self serve account.

At this point your only option will be to contact Koodo by sending them a private message on facebook or twitter and a rep can help you fix your self serve registration
I wrote them on facebook. the answer from them is no longer the fifth day: (
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrey Kenni wrote:

You should call Koodo to talk to an agent directly.

However, the message from Koodo was strange, look like the account was already linked to different email than the one you are using now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrey Kenni wrote:

What do you mean no longer the fifth day?