Koodo Community

Community

i can not log in to my monthly plan account online since I changed from prepaid to monthly

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you create your monthly self serve account? https://www.koodomobile.com/help/registering-self-serve
I came to koodo store and asked a person to change to my prepaid account to monthly account, i gave him my email and he gave me new sim card with the same phone number. Since that, I couldn’t log in to my accoun Online in prepaid and monthly. I came to the store and they asked me to phone *611 but it is useless. I do not know what to do, i want to stop using Koodo because it is too complicated
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

I came to koodo store and asked a person to change to my prepaid account to monthly account, i ga...

When you moved to monthly (postpaid), did you receive one email from Koodo to activate your monthly account? Have you checked your mail (including junk mail) to see if anything there. You need to activate the monthly account from that email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

I came to koodo store and asked a person to change to my prepaid account to monthly account, i ga...

This error can only be fixed by customer service. You'll need to call or send them a private message via facebook messenger.
Linh Mai wrote:

I called *611 and the customer service phone number but it was an automatical answer. I couldn’t meet person by person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

What did it say?
Linh Mai wrote:

Press 1,2,3,4 and 5. No number to meet person in person
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

Did you actually try any of the options? Because when I dialed in just now and picked option 4 for 'any other inquiries', it immediately gave me the option to wait for an agent.
Linh Mai wrote:

Really? I called *611 for 10 times and I picked all numbers and waited but it did not show anything. So u called *611 and pick number 4?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

When you call in, does it say press '4' for anything else?
Linh Mai wrote:

It said press 5 for anything else and after that, it asked me to press 1 to see my balance and nothing else appeared
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

Are you sure you are calling Koodo? there wasn't an option 5 when I called just now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

I also checked *611 too. They give you only 4 options - 1, Account balance. 2, usage. 3, Credit card payment. and 4, Anything else.

What are choices from 1 to 4 with 5 options?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

After you hit 4 for anything else it gives you another 5 options:
1. Questions/Changes to Account
2. Unlocking your phone
3. Broken phone
4. Problems with Calls, Texting, Voicemail
5. Anything Else
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

I see.  I only heard first message  😉

@ Linh
I pressed 5 for anything else and gave me 2 more option.
1 for main menu and 2 for speak to agent.
Linh Mai wrote:

@allan That was exactly what I met. There were 5 options, i just called. They didn’t say which number for speaking to agent. To check my balance, have problems with my payment, call or voicemail only. I dont know what happened
Linh Mai wrote:

I tried many times by my phone number and it had no options to meet agent
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

Call 611.
Wait until all options are said and then press 4.
Wait until all options are said and then press 5.

Alternatively you can just message them on facebook. https://m.me/Koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

And call during their working hours:
AB, BC, MB, ON, QC, and SK
  • Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm (local time)
  • Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 7pm (local time)
Atlantic
  • Monday − Friday: 10am - 10pm (local time)
  • Saturday & Sunday: 10am - 8pm (local time)
Not sure about holidays.
Linh Mai wrote:

Yes I did it, press 4 and 5 then it asked me to say my pin number if not wait a moment. I waited and it showed my balance and that is. I called 20 times and it was the same. I already text on Facebook messages
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

Okay, wait for a response on facebook then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Linh Mai wrote:

@ Linh, what name is your account under? Also, what name did you send us a the private message on Facebook? Can't find yours under the name used here.