Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can no longer access my voice mail

I have a iPhone 4. Today I am getting this message: " your voice messaging system cannot access your mailbox at this time, please try again later".  Earlier today, I was in my voice messaging and may have changed a setting?  I was trying to check for messages on another phone that is call forwarded to my iPhone 4 and I think I might have messed something up.  Any suggestions on how to fix?

4 replies

Since I solved the issue, I will post and maybe might help someone else.  It seems it did not have to do with my settings.  I decided to try accessing my voice messages by using a friend's phone.  I was able to retrieve my messages through his phone.  I listened to them and deleted them.  Then I went back to my iPhone 4 and I was then able to access my Voice Messaging system.  go figure
Userlevel 1
so basiclly u can not check the messages else were but the phone of yours thats dumb. 

Userlevel 7
RODNEY2016 wrote:

so basiclly u can not check the messages else were but the phone of yours thats dumb. 

Rodney, this type of comment does not enrich the conversation about the issue OP was having. OP stated that after checking the VM from another phone, she can now check from her own phone again.
Participation in the community is highly encouraged, however it is always best to post constructive comments about issues and try to help users solve their issues.
Userlevel 1
RODNEY2016 wrote:

ok sorry I was just trying to get heads up if I go prepaid and VM is inc if U see my point if I have VM I should be able to check them from home or my office not just cell phone.