Koodo Community
Question

I am unable to log onto my self serve account. Every time I hit log in a page loads saying "Generic error"

Show first post

29 replies

I just got a prepaid account with Koodo yesterday and the self serve account worked at first but ...Thank you I will do that.
Mine says " The page isn't directing properly.  Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
I have tried it on chrome and explorer, it says something else but the same result will not open

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mine says " The page isn't directing properly.  Firefox has detected that the server is redi...I suggest then if you're getting the same issue as people on this thread have reported to follow Mayumi's recommendation to get it fixed.
Userlevel 5
Mine says " The page isn't directing properly.  Firefox has detected that the server is redi...Hey Cathy, the error message above is not the same error message as you have been getting.  Were  you ever able to log into your self-serve account? Have  you tried clearing the cookies/cache and restarting your browser? Keep us posted!