Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am unable to log onto my self serve account. Every time I hit log in a page loads saying "Generic error"

Userlevel 1

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you had any success logging in yet? If not are you talking about online or on the self serve app?
We've been experiencing the same issues since last night! Just tried now with no success.

We've tried with Chrome, Safari and Firefox on both mobile and desktop machines.

Now I can go to the prepaid self-serve login page, but when I input name and password, I get the same error as previously mentioned.
Userlevel 1
I have tried the same and it is saying the same thing. I even tried it on the app and it doesn't work either

I have the same problem too since I started a prepaid service about a week ago
Userlevel 5
Hey Aaron! Were you able to log on? Our self-serve app and self-serve service online is currently working perfectly! Let us know 🙂
Anna wrote:

Hey Aaron! Were you able to log on? Our self-serve app and self-serve service online is currently...

I am having the same problem have been trying to log in for the last eight hours
Anna wrote:

Hey Aaron! Were you able to log on? Our self-serve app and self-serve service online is currently...

No its not working perfectly... you have issues with it. Im getting the generic error too. Tryed diffrent browsers, clearing cache, rest password... all with same results.
Anna wrote:

Same for me I reset my password. It seems to accept the login but it still comes up with that stupid screen saying "oh no, It looks like something went wrong, but don't panic". Well, after a few weeks of this I'm starting to panic!
Userlevel 6
Anna wrote:

Works for me!
Anna wrote:

I was just told last night by customer service that it would be 15 days before the problem was fixed. I'm going to let the account expire and go with another provider.
Userlevel 6
Anna wrote:

Hey there.  Our Self-Serve was down for a short period since we were doing updates to better service our customers. After trying it out, I can confirm that Self-Serve is back up and running!  Thank you for your understanding 🙂
Anna wrote:

No prepaid is still not working..... generic error.... ooooppps. And yes clear cache and all that good stuff
Userlevel 6
Anna wrote:

Sounds strange since the prepaid Self-Serve is working for me. I will investigate and get back to you!
Anna wrote:

I'm still getting that "generic error" on prepaid self-serve. I have tried using my laptop and android phone.
Userlevel 6
Anna wrote:

Hey Bruce and Steve, can you please try again?  If it still doesn't work, can you please copy/paste the "generic error" message that you are getting? It will help us in investigating to see what happened. Thank you! :) 
Anna wrote:

Userlevel 6
Anna wrote:

Bruce, can you please send us an email via this secure link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy and select "Social Media" as a category since we don't have access to your account at the moment?  We will be able to log a support ticket for our tech team to investigate your account.  Thanks!
Anna wrote:

Done
Still not working for me. I still get: Generic Error Oh no!  It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic. Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page .   I have sent a secure message.
Still the Generic Error.... what is going on?
Working now TY
Working for me too now

I just got a prepaid account with Koodo yesterday and the self serve account worked at first but now I have been getting the same generic error page since last night whenever I try to log in. How did you get your accounts working again?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brooke Elvidge wrote:

I just got a prepaid account with Koodo yesterday and the self serve account worked at first but ...

Try Melissa's suggestion above.
Send them an email via this secure link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy
and select "Social Media" as a category.