Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am trying to update my credit card info.

I am trying to update my credit card info. as I got a polite reminder from you that it was expiring in October and I have tried about 10 times and it will not let me I keep getting this error -- Unable to process request at this time Error: 20

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Deb,

Please note that your credit card information (Name and address) needs to match the one we have on the account. If you need to update your address, you can follow the steps on the link below:
http://koo.do/1UPxHjx

Keep us posted ! 
I'm having the same problem!  Koodo service is the worst phone service I have ever encountered.
Userlevel 6
Jane wrote:

I'm having the same problem!  Koodo service is the worst phone service I have ever encountered.

Hey Jane! I see that you were able to get in touch with us and the issue was fixed.  Thanks for your time :) 
Jane wrote:

I agree I am have the same problem.
Jane wrote:

Koodo makes it VERY DIFFICULT to pay a bill by credit card, or to find out why you can't. I may have to change providers just so I can pay bills!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jane wrote:

It's been stated many times that the credit card billing address must match the address Koodo has on file.

This is a requirement for any service provider in Canada.
Jane wrote:

Thanks. Indeed it has been stated many times. The credit card billing address matches the address Koodo has on file - that's not the problem.

Jane wrote:

Koodo won't accept my credit card that I have used for many months!  Now my payment is overdue, and I can't connect with the company!  Not happy!

Userlevel 6
Jane wrote:

Hey there! Can you try making the payment through our automated system (#123 from your phone, option 3->1)? Let us know if it works! 
Jane wrote:

Also trying to update credit card info. After input of month and year I press DONE but the DONE button is missing to execute the changes. Very frustrating.
Jane wrote:

I called #123 and followed instructions. Worked well.