Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am on a prepaid plan it's been five + years with koodo, and would like to know how to make the change to a plan

I am looking at the iPhone 5 with the 45$ plan

3 replies

I am looking for the answer to my question ! !!
Userlevel 7
Hey Rina,

Please be patient. No one here is getting paid to answer your questions and we do it out of our own time. Some times it may take a few hours to get an answer based on who's available. Plus, posting your question multiple times typically will just slow down the process of getting an accurate answer quickly as it'll be all over the place. As I outlined at the other spot you posted this identical question:

All you have to do is go over to any Koodo kiosk or BestBuy location and they will be able to get things going with you. Once you pass the credit check, you will be approved for the Tab and the associate will set everything up for you. Here is a cost estimate of what you can expect to pay at the kiosk and every month after that:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mathieu wrote:

Hey Rina,

Please be patient. No one here is getting paid to answer your questions and we do it o...

Best to contact a Koodo kiosk directly. Today I received a promotional email from Koodo offering a discount that could be worth $120+ over one year for switching from pre-paid to monthly. This might be a personalized offer or part of a general promotion.

You should ask about this with a Koodo rep face-to-face. Most posters here are not employees and can't official settle any questions you might have.