Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I am just about over my data limit, can I buy additional data just for the remainder of this month, or what are the overage charges?

I have an amazing plan that I got as a special at one point, so I don't want to make changes and lose it. Is there add ons you can buy for just one month? Or what are the overage charges? I have seen posts about various rates when I have looked it up, I have the Canada-Wide Data Double 45 Plan.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Your plan includes a pay per use rate for when you exceed your bucket. If you go back into your plan description, you should see something like 10$/per GB or 5$ per 250mb. If it's an older plan like that you'll probably find that pay per use rate is much better than what's currently offered. If for some reason your plan details don't show an overage rate, call customer service and ask. Don't worry they won't charge you for the call. *611
Chad Burr wrote:

Your plan includes a pay per use rate for when you exceed your bucket. If you go back into y...

In my contract it says something about "the rates at the time" and gives a pay per use website that says it no longer exists when I try to access it..
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Your plan includes a pay per use rate for when you exceed your bucket. If you go back into y...

Forget your contract and log into self serve, view your plan details, it's all there