Koodo Community
Question

How to unlock my old iPhone-4?

• 22 October 2014
  • 8 replies

Hi there! I've been using Koodo for more than a year already. First time I bought iPhone-4, but 2 weeks ago I paid the whole amount for that old iPhone and took new iPhone-5s at your store. I was wondering how is it possible to unlock my old iPhone-4. Thanks in advance. Olga

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's a Koodo iPhone, you can call customer service and request an unlock. The fee for this is $35 and it will be added to your next bill. You will then have to restore the iPhone via iTunes to complete the unlock.
If it's a Koodo iPhone, you can call customer service and request an unlock. The fee for this is ...I can call only from my new iPhone? would it be possible to do that online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If it's a Koodo iPhone, you can call customer service and request an unlock. The fee for this is ...No, you're going to have to call in for the unlock of an iPhone
iPhone 4 unlocking is not a tedious task . Just ask your carrier to provide unlocking service or if you wish to buy third-party unlocking service, go ahead . Nowadays, many of the new arrival unlocking techniques are around there. We can't tell all the methods are fake or all are safe. Few techniques will give proper solution without bricking an iPhone. In my experience, Remote unlocking method is one of the safest unlocking solutions to unlock iPhones from carrier lock. It doesn't requires jailbreaking. Many of the providers offer this service with affordable price to open iPhone to work with all the GSM networks world-wide. We have to concentrate in winnowing unlocking method as well as unlocking provider. It’s very important. Before, getting unlocking service from any of the providers, you need to check whether they provide quality service, money-back guarantee, cost etc. Source : http://www.superunlockcodes.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
iPhone 4 unlocking is not a tedious task . Just ask your carrier to provide unlocking service or ...Wow what a deal 126.99$ to unlock an iPhone at the link above, that's way cheaper than koodo at 35$! Wait... What?