Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to get special plan advertised.I've hold for 1+hr.& He said I was inwrong dept.now its1hr1/2 hrstill no answer.this is WAY TO LONG!

How to get special plan advertised..Koodo store said call.Been for waiting 1+hrthen told I was in prepaid not montly and now its 1 hr 1/2 still no answer....this is WAY TO LONG!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can switch to any of the black (bright) Friday promo plans via self serve, free of charge.
Self serve is unfortunately broken right now. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sebastian Goernhardt wrote:

Looks to be working just fine for me Sebastian. What exactly is wrong/broken on your end? Can you share what you're trying to do and what message you're getting?

Hi Ranjan!

I am trying to buy a new phone (Pixel 32GB Black), change my monthly plan to a tab large (59 CAD). Everything works, until I hit [i]"Place your Order". Then I get a page saying: [i]"We're having problems with our system and our check out is temporarily unavailable. Your order hasn't been placed and your credit card hasn't been charged.
[i]Please try again later or visit one of our stores nearby."

This has been happening since Friday, and after a close to 2 hour wait yesterday, I talked to a very nice customer service rep (Mihail), who tried everything in his power to help.
At the end, the consensus was that the site has issues. I could try the web store on Tuesday per phone, but since this will be when I am at work, I won't be able to wait on the phone for long. 

If it helps, this is the page address of the error page I am getting:
https://shop.koodomobile.com/checkout/upgrade/declined.jsp?declined=payment&_requestid=59362

Cheers!

PS: everyone I have talked to has been very nice. This is a Koodo system issue. You customer reps are awesome.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the details, Sebastian. Looking at your account, I don't see any clear reason why the order and changes wouldn't go through, so it may well be a technical issue. I'll pass this along to our web store team to get their insight. Chances are I won't get a response until tomorrow, but will report back as soon as I do.

Thank you Ranjan!

If it wasn't for you guys, a lot of people would have left Koodo already.

Just FYI, after hours of research and pondering, I ended up going with a pixel xl. This order went through at the first try. Case solved. Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad to hear!
I'll still look into the original issue in case it's indeed a glitch and we can help others avoid this situation in the future. 
Enjoy your new phone Sebastian.