Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to find out how my tab is being paid down?

Not quite sure where my Tab payment is going since I made my last payment in early November and the Tab balance left to pay on my iPhone 5S is still the same as before I paid my monthly bill even with the added monthly charge for Tab Medium. Why does the website not give you a breakdown of how you're paying. This looks very fishy!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Elle - when you log into self serve and click 'view tab balance' it shows the current outstanding tab amount. To see a detailed breakdown of your tab being paid off, you can reference your monthly bills, as each bill shows the amount paid + remaining balance, so you can see how it's depleted over time.

Tab payments are applied around the 19/20th of each month for you, and the last one was applied for October - so I can confirm that the payments are up-to-date and your tab has been decreasing month-over-month.

I dunno I find it sketchy too my tab balance has been saying -225 for a while now I keep checking every month and I pay my bill and it has not decreased and it does not show me a breakdown anywhere of my tab balance.
Userlevel 7
sara shannon wrote:

I dunno I find it sketchy too my tab balance has been saying -225 for a while now I keep checking...

If you look at transaction history, you'll see the tab payments. If indeed it has stalled. Contact Koodo at http://M.me/koodo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sara shannon wrote:

I dunno I find it sketchy too my tab balance has been saying -225 for a while now I keep checking...

Take a look at page 3 of your bills Shannon. The first section shows all the details related to your tab - including the starting balance that much, how much you contributed towards tab payment, and how much is now left. The current balance is indeed $225, but it's been decreasing each month. You can go back and check past bills in self serve to confirm this yourself.