Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to find a phone "in Store only"

The iPhone 4 8G that is on for $250 on the Koodo site states that it is only available in stores. How do i find out what store has them as i have called 3 close to me and they all don't carry it.

8 replies

Just with what you been doing. Call a store and see if they have it in stock.
Userlevel 4
Unfortunately, you would need to keep trying. Check 3rd party retailers like Wal-mart, Future Shop, Best Buy, Mobile Shop, etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Unfortunately, you would need to keep trying. Check 3rd party retailers like Wal-mart, Future Sho...

Usually those sites have in-store indicators so you could use them!
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Unfortunately, you would need to keep trying. Check 3rd party retailers like Wal-mart, Future Sho...

do those stores sell monthly paying phones or just the prepaid phones?
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

You would have to call as each store may offer one or the other or both services
Userlevel 6
Hello Torrie, Whereabouts are you at? I could possibly assist you in finding one.
I am in collingwood, ontario, looking for the white iphone 4 8g....I am not familiar with 3rd party shops
Userlevel 6
Torrie Holden wrote:

I am in collingwood, ontario, looking for the white iphone 4 8g....I am not familiar with 3rd par...

Hello Torrie, The place where you can buy koodo phones are Aztech and Loblaws. I guess the nearest koodo shop in your area is in Barrie Ontario. Call in to 705-726-5146.