Koodo Community

Community

how to check the phone number from which voice message received

Hi, 
I received one important voice message but the caller did not provide her phone number. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any missed call also. Wondering whether there is any option to retrieve the phone number.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Abir, is the number not showing up in the phones call logs at all?
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Abir, is the number not showing up in the phones call logs at all?

Hi Paul,
No, it's not appearing in call logs. Most probably, the call directly went to my voice mail without any missed call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call your voicemail and then hit prompts 4, 4, 2 I believe. That should enable playing of the caller id.
Allan wrote:

Call your voicemail and then hit prompts 4, 4, 2 I believe. That should enable playing of the cal...

Hi Allan,
I followed your advice and could able to activate the caller id. Unfortunately, the caller ID only says the call is from a certain person (name of the person) but not from a certain phone number which I am actually looking for so that I can call that person.
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Call your voicemail and then hit prompts 4, 4, 2 I believe. That should enable playing of the cal...

Hi Abir, have you looked through your contact list to see if there's a matching name? Since you can hear the persons name, you may have that person stored as a contact.
Userlevel 7
Allan wrote:

It may also give you the option to call them. Keep.listebubf to the voice prompts.
Thanks for all who took their time and respond with solutions. Ultimately, I could figure out how to respond to a received voicemail from preference option (press 8 after listening to the voicemail).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Abir Mallick wrote:

Thanks for all who took their time and respond with solutions. Ultimately, I could figure out how...

Thank for sharing your solution, Abir!