Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how to check international long distance minute usage on self serve

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfourtunatley you can't you just have to keep track of it on your own on your phone through the call log.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Actually, Click "Airtime" under the Usage then you will see all the numbers you made/received as well as  duration.
You can choose "Long distance" with drop dow menu with "Show" tab.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Actually, Click "Airtime" under the Usage then you will see all the numbers you made/re...

Oh really I had no idea they added that ability that's awesome, thanks for the tidbit of knowledge Mayumi ☺️
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Actually, Click "Airtime" under the Usage then you will see all the numbers you made/re...

Yes, there are not too many great things with the new self serve site but this is a great feature to have  ;)
Mayumi wrote:

Thanks for the info Mayumi! Really helps.. :-)Not surprisingly the Koodo rep said that you couldnt do it and that I needed a pen and paper to keep track!! LOL!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Next time teach him how to do it! 😛
Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Oh how I have longed to be able to view my long distance usage, but I can't find what you're suggesting.

When I use the prepaidselfserve.koodomobile.com site, and the Base Plans & BOosters tab, and the Usage History, there is no airtime word listed. The table only lists: Call Type ,   Originating #,   Destination #   , Originating Location ,  Destination Location,   Duration,  Data Usage,  Usage Type ,  Charge