Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How many chances do we have before bad credit

Hiiii guys my phone was not longer able to call because I havent paid the ebill and I paid my ebil when my phone was not longer to call,I re activate my sim and paid the last ebil and some fees but I want to know if you re-activate your SIM card is it bad credit or you have another chance to keep you from bad credit, how many chances do we have before bad credit,it was my fist ebil that I paid to late so do I have another chance

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Just from what others have posted here Koodo does report late payments. The only way to know for sure is to pull a credit report.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Just from what others have posted here Koodo does report late payments. The only way to know for...

If you ever pulled your own credit report you'd know they do lol
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Just from what others have posted here Koodo does report late payments. The only way to know for...

The only way for the op to know for sure if koodo has reported it would be for the op to pull the their own credit report.
Userlevel 7
If you've paid your bill and want to reactivate your service, you need to call Koodo at 1869956636 from any phone and report your payment. If you didn't pay for a while, your account would have been sent to collections and your credit essentially ruined. You can confirm whether or not you were sent to collections by calling 18669956636. If it wasn't sent to collections already, it's too late. Koodo reports payments/nonpayments to the credit reporting agencies approx every 30 days. Every 30 days you miss a payment/another payment, your credit score goes down.