Koodo Community

Community

How long will the redelivery takes place after the online order was returned back to sender?

Unfortunately, I missed my apartment number in my mailing address. Hence my online order (Iphone 6) was shipped back to sender due to lacking address. And I have my number activated already and was sent via email. I already updated my mailing address. I badly need a phone now to hunt for jobs, if it will take a week long then I will just cancel it and order a new one over the Koodo counter and can I still use the same number?

HELP... give me advice, please...

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have contacted the web store, and received confirmation that they will re-ship, it should only take a few days to arrive to you.
David wrote:

If you have contacted the web store, and received confirmation that they will re-ship, it should ...

Hi David! 

Yes, I did. But the customer representative mentioned 3-7 business days (T.T) I want it to be sooner though. Preferably I hope to receive my phone tomorrow or perhaps Monday next week so I can start job hunting. Im worried that if I submit my resumes with my number on it then if incase they'll call and I don't have my phone yet. I keep tracking my order, I want a confirmation that the redelivery is activated but the CR only assured me that since I updated my mailing address they will redeliver it.