Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How long are unlimited evening calls until?

I have an unlimited after 5pm and weekends plan. 300 anytime minutes. how long after 5pm are my unlimited minutes valid? I've been on the phone with my partner since 11pm, it's 1:30am now, have I used any of my Anytime minutes?

9 replies

Badge +4
Hi Brie, you haven't used up any of your Anytime minutes during that time. You have unlimited calling from: 5 pm to [b]8 a.m. Monday through Thursday and 5 p.m. Friday to [b]8 a.m. Monday.
Is it the same for international calling as well? if not how do we make international calls cheaper?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mehdi Mridul wrote:

Is it the same for international calling as well? if not how do we make international calls cheaper?

They don't deduct your anytime minutes if you make/receive calls during unlimited evenings.   But there will be international long distance charge per min.

Which country do you need to call?
There is a "International Long Distance Saver " for $3/mo to give you a better rate.
Or $10-$20 / mo for unlimited call or 1000 min for some countries.
https://www.koodomobile.com/add-ons?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Addons

If you need more detail info, please use this link to start your question.
You will get more helps quicker 🙂
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new
Mehdi Mridul wrote:

How does the after 5 being free work? If I start my call at 4:55 and it lasts for 2 hour how many minutes would I lose?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mehdi Mridul wrote:

5 minutes.
I am traveling through Canada, my account registered in Ontario, the number is ontario. Currently calling from BC to Ontario, to home, the difference in time is 3 hours. What is my free air time calls starting by 5pm BC or Ontario time? Thanks, Andre.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrey Kozz wrote:

I am traveling through Canada, my account registered in Ontario, the number is ontario. Currently...

BC time.
I want to move to low price plan. What is the best time to do it, a day before billing cycle or on the first day of new billing cycle? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Andrey Kozz wrote:

I want to move to low price plan. What is the best time to do it, a day before billing cycle or o...

First day of new cycle. (So long as you havent used much of your plan)