Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do you set up visual voice mail once you subscribe?

I subscribed to visual voice mail for my iphone online.. I don't have an app for it, and I don't know how to set it up.. I was hoping somebody could help?

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Try the steps here: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1527
When I go to my voicemail icon, it takes me to the normal one, and not visual voicmail or any options to change it..
Userlevel 2
Hey Mandy, first let's make sure that you are eligable for the Visual Voicemail. You would need to do the following: 1: Update your iPhone software and carrier settings to Koodo 14.1or greater. 2: Subscribe to Visual Voicemail feature 3: Normal voicemail must be set up. 4: Mobile Data must be turned on. If you have a data block, it must be removed. Once this has been confirmed and you still cannot get it to work, try the following: 1: Powercycle your phone. 2: Reset Network settings in your Iphone. If it still does not work after this, give our Technical Support a call and they will do further troubleshooting. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
MykeC wrote:

Hey Mandy, first let's make sure that you are eligable for the Visual Voicemail. You would need t...

Thanks!