Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I unlock my old Koodo iphone now that i bought a new one?

I changed my iphone 4s for a new 6 with the same plan, but need to unlock the 4s for my kid, the support center does not tell this option or doesn't have it, can anyone help me on this?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Go to Koodo, pay $35 and they will unlock it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
B-Worrall wrote:

Go to Koodo, pay $35 and they will unlock it.

Koodo will not do this in store. Please call customer service in order to process this order. I've done it several times.
Thanks B-Worrall, but I went to a koodo shop today, bought the iphone 6, asked them to unlock the 4s so my kid can use it (is already paid full) and the agent told me that it had to be done calling to client service.
The answer is Option 6 and wait until an agent tells you that even after being a customer for 3 years and expending 800 bucks on your new iphone 6, you have to pay $35 more for your iphone 4s to be unlocked, GENIUS POLICY GUYS!
Userlevel 6
Luis Socorro wrote:

The answer is Option 6 and wait until an agent tells you that even after being a customer for 3 y...

impossible to get something for nothing-:)
Luis Socorro wrote:

The answer is Option 6 and wait until an agent tells you that even after being a customer for 3 y...

If the value of fidelity is nothing to Koodo, then yes, you are right.
Userlevel 6
Luis Socorro wrote:

Bell charges $50 to unlock btw, this makes Koodo ahead already!
Userlevel 3
Luis Socorro wrote:

Also unlock shops charge 80-140 so 35$ is a steal.