Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I transfer my entire tab to my next bill so that I do not have a tab left?

I want transfer my tab onto my next bill so that I do not have a tab left, so I can upgrade to a new plan that involves having a tabless phone. I remember watching the guy do it for my mom's phone but I have forgot how to do it
icon

Best answer by Sophia 19 February 2015, 19:49

Hi Hannah, you can pay off your Tab in self service. However, I'm a bit puzzled why you would want to pay off your tab to change your plan - you don't have to pay off your Tab to change your plan actually. Unless you are on one of Koodo's Tab L plans... then it would make sense. What plan are you currently on and what were you thinking of changing it to?

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Hannah, you can pay off your Tab in self service. However, I'm a bit puzzled why you would want to pay off your tab to change your plan - you don't have to pay off your Tab to change your plan actually. Unless you are on one of Koodo's Tab L plans... then it would make sense. What plan are you currently on and what were you thinking of changing it to?