Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how do i know my online order canceled or not?

I made an online order,and it was wrong,so i try called 1 844 566 3697every day.I just want cancel my order,and no body tell me is that order canceled or not? i keep call the web stroe,and no one call me back or email me! please do not ship it,I do like cancel my order!!!!!!  anybody can tell me how I know my order status?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Contact the Koodo webstore in the morning. For questions about your order email us at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com – you’ll get a response quickly. Please include your sales order number in your email message. If you want to call us about an order you’ve placed, contact us at 1-844 566-3697 Tuesday through Friday, 3pm to 9pm EST.
Chadwick wrote:

Contact the Koodo webstore in the morning. For questions about your order email us at koodo.w...

Thank you so much,I an tired make call everyday everyday......I try email.Thank you !
Chadwick wrote:

Contact the Koodo webstore in the morning. For questions about your order email us at koodo.w...

you have to call multiple times as there are just a few ppeople and sometimes the call gets disconnected. I sometimes try 2-3times and it works
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

No problem at all. Email works just fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You don't have to call multiple times and it simply puts you at the back of the queue everytime you hang up and call back. Call, choose the option for a call back and go relax. They will call you back and you don't lose your spot in line.
Chadwick wrote:

its been 2 days,nobody every contact me, money already took from my cried card.are they did not see i keep telling CANCEL? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

They are receving a very high volume of call/emails at that time of the year. Don't worry!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

It's also the weekend. Give them some time during business hours to correct the situation.