Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I hide my number and caller ID from receiver's display?

I have an iphone 4. I don't want my number or name to display on receiving end. Is there a way to do this? I also don't want receiving end to be able find number or call back with some kind of code. Is there a way to do this? I am in BC. Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Hi Kalena! You can add the Call Display Restrict add-on for $0 via your self-serve account. This way, when you will make your phone calls, your phone number won't appear. Have a great day!
Userlevel 7
On Androids there is usually a switch for this built into the call settings, but I'm not as familar with it on iPhone. Maybe poke around there too. The Koodo add-on is good but a lot of people don't even answer blocked/hidden caller IDs so if there's people you really need to reach, just be careful of that.
Thank you for these suggestions.
Dial #31#phone-number whenever you don't want the person you're calling to not see your number. Example: #31#587-999-9999 This is a one time thing: if you call 587-999-9999 again or any other number without adding the #31#, they will see your number.
You can also go to Settings > Phone > Show My Caller ID and uncheck Show My Caller ID.