Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I go about disputing a billing error?

Disputing phone unlocking charge after iphone was already on koodoo plan and purchase from koodoo many years ago. How do I go about disputing a billing error like this one?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You did not request an unlock, but were billed for one?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

...because phones are not unlocked for free, no matter how long ago you've purchased then.
David wrote:

Correct. Others posts have suggested calling koodoo. Will give it a try.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Best to contact us via Facebook private messaging Gerald if you want to avoid long wait on the phone. I see the the charge on your account from November 14th. We can share more of the details on Facebook once we validated/secured your account by asking to fill out a quick form. 
David wrote:

How do I dispute a late payment charge on my Feb. bill when it was caused by your cancellation of my automatic charge card payment plan and you did not inform me of this until the due date (by text). As soon as I saw the text I made the payment(using the same charge card by the way which you accepted)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Contact Koodo via Facebook (https://m.me/Koodo), Twitter dm or you can call them. Links are at the bottom of the page under Contact Us.
David wrote:

I have $48 on my dad’s phone , I was cosigner . As per my record I paid all bills !!! Now got shocked that there is $48 bill sitting for long time , which is impacting my score !!! I m so busy cant spend an hour to speak to some one . I need help to resolve the issue asap . My number is+16475391650 . Plz call me to resolve it .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

This is a public forum, not a direct line to koodo. We're just customers like you, not koodo employees. You'll need to contact koodo either by phone or facebook messenger if you want to discuss billing information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

This is a public forum, not a direct line to koodo. We're just customers like you, not koodo employees. You'll need to contact koodo either by phone or facebook messenger if you want to discuss billing information.