Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get the Facebook app?

Can't get the Facebook app

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ok, can you download ANY apps? because it should work the same way.
Yes
Yes I have other apps
Userlevel 1
What phone are you using and what happens when you try to download it?
iPhone says my account is not valid in US must get a Canadian store
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1311
Userlevel 1
I'm not an iPhone user, so I can't speak from direct experience, but I found the following solution associated with this problem with a quick search online: Follow these steps: Go to Settings> iTunes Store and App Store> Apple ID In the window that opens, click Logout Reconnect to the AppStore and you will see a message telling you that you'll be directed to the store in your country. Make your selection and try downloading an application from App Store. No clue if this will work, but that's all I got. Maybe an iPhone user can chime in if this doesn't do it.
Thank you my phone was working I only got it 2 weeks I bought it in the Mall in Newfoundland and everything I wanted was set upon it.aI came to Toronto on the 10th of March it only worked for a.while . I went to a Mall here and they didn't even try to help. This is not a Iphone
Userlevel 4
Patsy Mooney wrote:

Thank you my phone was working I only got it 2 weeks I bought it in the Mall in Newfoundland and...

Hi Patsy! Can you post your question in a "new post" so that more people in the Community can have the opportunity to help you? Thanks 🙂