Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I get started with Koodo?

What would I have to do to get started with koodo with 3 different phones and what do you offer someone that is just starting out and I have all my own phones.I would like unlimited text and some talk and some data and waht are the cost for some of your packages please contact me at denise_macduff@hotmail.com please send me some information that we can go over

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
it doesnt work like that. You can check out the plans here: https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html If you are bringing your own phones then you get 10% off your monthly plan. Or you can visit a Koodo kiosk http://koodomobile.com/en/ab/storelocator.shtml
Userlevel 5
Dennis hit the nail on the head. This is a (mostly) customer driven forum so while we can answer questions you may have, in order to work out a package you just need to pick the plans that work for you off the website (keeping in mind there is no sharing if anything with Koodo as far as mins/data go so each phone needs it's own). If you need someone to go through things with you, visiting a shop is your best option.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

Dennis hit the nail on the head. This is a (mostly) customer driven forum so while we can answer...

There are also no business plans or bulk discounts. If you have multiple phones under one account it gives you the added benefits of unlimited talk between those lines
Userlevel 7
Jorden wrote:

Dennis hit the nail on the head. This is a (mostly) customer driven forum so while we can answer...

Koodo should get on multi line discounts. Virgin has it, Fido did too.
Jorden wrote:

Unlimited calling between lines on the same account is a pretty good discount.
Userlevel 5
Jorden wrote:

Except like half the plans (didn't actually go and check) already have unlimited calling to everyone... it's good for the plans that dont have unlimited mins for sure.