Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do i get sim only with a monthly plan.

How do i purchase a sim card online with a monthly plan. I have an I phone 4 so i dont need a phone yet when i go to check out with a sim and a plan it says i must choose a phone.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Ian, You can just buy the SIM card: https://shop.koodomobile.com/browse-accessories.ep?cID=688131&phoneGuid=all Make sure you buy the $10 one (the $20 is a prepaid card). Once you have it, you can activate it with any plan you desire 🙂 (oops sorry, wrong link, try the one I just edited)
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Lan... You will need to approach a store to get a SIM CARD and the services up and running, please check the link for store locator... http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/storelocator.shtml
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Lan... You will need to approach a store to get a SIM CARD and the services up and runni...

Can't you activate a plan online, Camilo?
Userlevel 6
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there Lan... You will need to approach a store to get a SIM CARD and the services up and runni...

Hi Sophia, not anymore (on postpaid)! Activations will be done in stores or over the phone (free of charge).
Userlevel 5
Camilo_A wrote:

You can't activate SIM cards online anymore? What about transferring SIMs?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

I have the same question. I just learned about transfering Sims so I could use multiple phones without popping the sim card out everytime
Camilo_A wrote:

I cant get to a store. can i buy the sim online and activate a plan over the phone instead?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Yes. You can buy a sim only when you are not choosing a plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure you get a micro Sim
This is the same suggestion I posted couple of times. There should be a SIM+Plan buying option online. For people like us who are out of the country, getting to store is impossible to buy SIM. Even if we buy SIM only, by the time we'll come back to Canada and activate SIM, Promo would be gone. Koodo please consider asap.