Koodo Community

Community

How do I add the pay per usage international plan for talk text and data?

I am going to Jamaica for 4 days and I dont want to pay for the $30 plan. How do I add pay-per-usage international roaming? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Login to self serve, click on view rate plan, then under your roaming add ons add the one you want!
Userlevel 6
If you add the $0 international roaming add-on, you will roam at a pay per use rate. This will suffice for sending a few texts or connecting calls to Canada for a maximum of a few minutes, otherwise you'd likely rather consider taking a roaming pkg before you go.
When you don't need to text or call through your Koodo line, you can leave your phone in airplane mode and just use it for photo/video 😃
titaniumtux wrote:

If you add the $0 international roaming add-on, you will roam at a pay per use rate. This will su...

Where do I find the $0 international roaming add on? I only see the $40 and $15 options. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

If you add the $0 international roaming add-on, you will roam at a pay per use rate. This will su...

http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/Travelling Go the the link above and click on "International Pay-Per-Use Roaming". It gives you the steps to activate this add on.
titaniumtux wrote:

Hi I'm trying the same thing but every time I press check out it gives an error: no financial data found. I'm currently traveling and would like to use my phone if need be.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

In that case, you need to contact Koodo. Send a message through Facebook.
(You can click FB logo on the bottom of this page > Send message)