Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I add roaming to my phone if I can't text?

Im travelling to Italy from Canada and thought I purchased roaming before I left but it didn't go through. Now I am in Italy and can't text to add on a roaming package. I want data, voice, and text for $40. How can I purchase this without being able to text?? Help!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can call Koodo on this number: +1 647-788-4337.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is very important to add the add-on before arrival and also add these: International voice roaming 0$ and international data roaming 0$ (if you want to use your mobile data)! Everything can be done easily via your Account Self-Service http://koo.do/1dwzwBg.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

It is very important to add the add-on before arrival and also add these: International voice roa...

I don't believe the international roaming add ons can be added via self serve (although international voice and data roaming can be). When I looked all it said was to text to activate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you try to log into self serve App.
> Get more Add-ons . >  Roaming > International Combo $40

Or
> Plan&Add-ons > Get more add- ons > Other > International voice roaming then add "International Combo $40"
Userlevel 5
Hey Shanda! I see that the roaming add-on is indeed active in your account. Please turn off/on your phone, and make sure that you have roaming enabled! Let us know if you have any more questions!