Koodo Community

Community

Question

How come the iPhone 6s which was on sale for $0 during the big Koodo sale is now at $100?

The iPhone 6s was on sale for $0, but even though the sale is still on, its on sale for $100.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sale prices are subject to change without notice.
Userlevel 6
It's $0 on the Tab Large
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is it? I don't see it being at 0$...

Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Is it? I don't see it being at 0$...

[img]https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koodo-en/attachm...

It was when a friend of mine got his iPhone 6s on the Tab Large last night at a multi-brand retailer (such as OSL, Wow, The Mobile Shop). It was also $190 on the Tab Medium.  It was a new activation, not an upgrade, but there was a customer in front of us who got it for $0 on a Tab Large upgrade too (and she had her previous phone for 18 months, so she didn't get the  "retired Tab" offer either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It was probably a misprint and it's been corrected now, grab those deals when you see them always because chances are they'll be gone when you do go to act on them, this works for everything in life not just phones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

It was probably a misprint and it's been corrected now, grab those deals when you see them always...

Ok then the deal is over, either way grab those deals when you see them plain and simple because they are subject to change at ANY time.