Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can you take data off without being charged for it

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Without being charged ten dollars or without being charged the data block? Add the data block add-on in self-serve. Or just disable data on your phone.
Goran wrote:

Without being charged ten dollars or without being charged the data block? Add the data block add...

without being charged to take data off........ like i want to take it off my phone completely 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Without being charged ten dollars or without being charged the data block? Add the data block add...

Well the only talk and text plan Koodo has is 40 dollars a month with pay per use data. Without paying for the 2 dollar data block you'll have to disable data use on your phone.
Goran wrote:

Im not good with phones/technology, so how do  i disable it from my phone (iphone) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Go to Settings, Cellular, Cellular Data, then turn it off.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Just bear in mind that picture messages won't come through if data is turned off Rebecca.
Goran wrote:

oh okay....thank you :)