Koodo Community
Solved

How can you contact customer service other than this stupid community group thing?

• 2 January 2017
  • 1 reply

I am out of the country and can't find an actual way to contact customer service directly... Last time I went travelling I cancelled my plan and paid 10-20$/month to keep my phone number.... But this is not an option online and I tried to call for customer service before I left and the wait was ridiculously long...
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 2 January 2017, 11:08

Since you posted here, I'm assuming that you have at least semi - regular access to an internet connection. In this case, the most efficient way to get this plan change made would be to send koodo a private message via Facebook. They'll send you a link to a secure page where you need to verify access to your account (typically using your pin number). They will then be able to help you just as if you had phoned in. Phone wait times are always insanely long for about three weeks either side of Christmas.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since you posted here, I'm assuming that you have at least semi - regular access to an internet connection. In this case, the most efficient way to get this plan change made would be to send koodo a private message via Facebook. They'll send you a link to a secure page where you need to verify access to your account (typically using your pin number). They will then be able to help you just as if you had phoned in. Phone wait times are always insanely long for about three weeks either side of Christmas.