Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I reactivate my iPhone when I make the other iPhone is lost?

how can I reactivate my iPhone when I make the other iPhone is lost?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you've found your iPhone that you thought was lost and suspended it then you can unsuspend it by going into your self serve account
no my fiancé's iphone got lost and I was wondering if that phone could delete all the information from my point of view.
Userlevel 3
Jeff Panipakutsuk wrote:

no my fiancé's iphone got lost and I was wondering if that phone could delete all the information...

No unfortinately. I hope it was locked or requires a password.
Jeff Panipakutsuk wrote:

no my fiancé's iphone got lost and I was wondering if that phone could delete all the information...

it is locked, wonder if there's any way to buy a new iPhone for the same number for a lower price?
Userlevel 3
Jeff Panipakutsuk wrote:

I'd suggest reporting your previous phone lost/stolen. That way it's basically a paper weight. As for a new iphone your current tab would have to be paid off (if any owing). Then the tab can be used again towards your new phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jeff Panipakutsuk wrote:

You can indeed remotely erase the data on the iPhone: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2701?locale=en_US Unfortunately, for that to work, that phone has to be connected to the internet.
you can try find my iphone to set it to lost if you didnt already do so.
Userlevel 7
Hussien Fahd wrote:

you can try find my iphone to set it to lost if you didnt already do so.

This thread was bumped by a spammer and this thread is 3 months old. No need to further comment.