Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can i pay my bill when my friend's credit card is on the account?

I recently signed up with Koodo carrier. But the trouble is it's under my name but it have my friend's credit card information (because i won't be 18 till in 2 weeks and i'm getting my passport renewed as i realize it was expired but i need a phone for school). since we live next door how can i be the one to pay the bill? Is there a way i can pay the bill? appreciate for your help.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
The name / address on your acct has to match the billing address on the card so your only other options are to print your bill and take it to your bank or add it to your banks bill pay system
Chad Burr wrote:

The name / address on your acct has to match the billing address on the card so your only other o...

how do i add it to my bank bill pay system?
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

The name / address on your acct has to match the billing address on the card so your only other o...

That varies depending on your bank.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

log into your online bank and go to "pay bill" or "transfer funds" and add payee under "manage/set up payee"
Chad Burr wrote:

@Mayumi, Who am i suppose to put on "add payee" ? Thanks
Chad Burr wrote:

Never mind, I got it. Thanks Mayumi!!! and Chad to!!