Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can i pay for my mobile phone cost?

Dear sir, i was leave canada . i don't have any bank account and credit card from canada. althouth i contacted to you due to unpaid cost. i can't pay it by my international credit card. how can i do ?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
We really can't properly answer this question here CJ, as we do not have access to your account and these issues are all unique and specific to each case. Your best bet would be to call Koodo directly at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm A rep will be able to assist you properly 🙂
i stay in korea. so if you give a bank account, i will remit it. could i change user name for phone.? i did not use it any more. so i want to change username to my daughter.
Userlevel 6
CJ, this is a public forum here, and most of us are not employees, this is why I gave you the information to contact Koodo by phone so you can find a solution. I am a regular user like you, I don't work for Koodo, so I can't look at and/or make changes to your account. However, if you call Koodo by phone, someone there will be able to assist you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or you can try to send an e-mail them. https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus