Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How can I get an incorrect easyroam charge removed from my bill?

My wife and travelled through the us on December 9 with data off on both our phones, and made no calls or texts while in us. Her phone was charged for easy roam, my phone was not. How can this charge be removed?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For billing adjustments you will need to contact koodo.  Your best bet is to send a private message to them via facebook or twitter.  Note that it will take a few days for them to reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

For billing adjustments you will need to contact koodo.  Your best bet is to send a private ...

Try calling in the morning (9AM), you usually get the least waiting times.
Thanks, I do not subscribe to Facebook or twitter.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
fred derksen wrote:

You can create a dummy account on Twitter or you can call into Koodo (*611 on your koodo phone).  Note that wait times can be high (up to 2 hours after which it will hang up on you), but there have also been those who have only experienced 20min wait times
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
fred derksen wrote:

Hi Fred,
Facebook/twitter response right now is like 4,5 days+. Calling is the main option, I believe.
You could also check on your bill and see why did your wife phone was charged. There could be something (data, text, call) that triggered the easyroam accidentally. Knowing that will prevent you from being charged next time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
fred derksen wrote:

I bet you that it was data.  Probably when the phone was rebooted or something
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
fred derksen wrote:

@Azure

Ranjan is saying the backlog is 1-2 days for Facebook/twitter responses right now
=19215226#reply_19215226]https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data-overage-s485ndbpbxqjb?utm_source=notification&am...
fred derksen wrote:

Thanks, I called in this morning, and sorted it out with a koodo agent.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
fred derksen wrote:

Happy to hear it all worked out