Koodo Community

Community

Solved

how can I change my self serve to my own account

I just transferred my account ownership into my own name from my friends name. when I tried to access koodo self serve on my phone, I tried signing in on my old account, but it did not work. I then tried creating a new profile, but I still have the same number so it would not let me do that. I now have signed on to koodo self serve from my tablet, and it has my new info but still is under my friends name. it also says I do not have access to my pin, or very much else. which does not make sense as its my phone...could you please help/explain why its still like this and how I can change it.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Alyssa, You should contact Koodo by using *611 from your mobile phone, speak with a rep and explain the situation and they will help you get your self serve account reconfigured with the new account, they should not charge for that.
Userlevel 6
When a T.O.W.N. is done, a new self serve account must be created since it is a new account number. Call CS to delete the old self serve account and to recreate a new one with your new account number 🙂
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

When a T.O.W.N. is done, a new self serve account must be created since it is a new account numbe...

T.O.W.N. is transfer of ownership*