Koodo Community
Solved

How can I activate a new sim card using my old account?

I bought a new phone and I was told on Koodo earlier that I can activate my sim card using the same account, but how?

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Log into your Self Serve account, click on Mobile Phone > Change Phone > Enter serial number of new sim card.
Myke wrote:

Log into your Self Serve account, click on Mobile Phone > Change Phone > Enter serial number of n...

Where can I find the mobile phone tab?
Myke wrote:

Log into your Self Serve account, click on Mobile Phone > Change Phone > Enter serial number of n...

nvm found it! thanks a lot!
Myke wrote:

They have removed this nice and easy update feature. 😞
Userlevel 3
Myke wrote:

Duh! Brilliant...what can I say. Now I'll rather cut my old card and re-use it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go online to your self serve and choose to change phone then input the # on the new Sim card it will ask for and submit. It will take about 15 minutes for the new card to become active. If it's the same size Sim card as your old phone then just pull the card out if your old phone and put it into your new one and turn it on and away you go
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Go online to your self serve and choose to change phone then input the # on the new Sim card it w...

Its a new phone and i purchase a new sim card.
do you know if you can do this on prepaid as well?