Koodo Community

Community

How about a new phone deal for exisiting customers?

I see that Koodo is offering an iPhone 4 for $100 and a $100.gift card with the tab...for new customers only! What about exisiting customers, I think this should be offered to exisiting customers to retain them and thank them for the service. I appreciate the tab as an existing customer but it does take a long time to build up and I am in need of new phone since mine is broken but I can not afford a new one. The iPhone 4 deal for new customers would be affordable.

15 replies

If you really want to get a new phone, save up for it.
Userlevel 6
Most of us got a some kind of .gift' when we first started with koodo so I'm not that dismayed. If they offered to existing customers on top of the tab that would cost them a ton and probably would mean they raise prices somewhere else. At least koodo let's existing customers switch to any new plans they come out with. I was with Virgin before and it burnt me that new plans they came out with was always reserved for new customers only. So I left them.
You can also bring over a non-Koodo phone(providing it's unlocked) and use it on Koodos' network.
Userlevel 7
Marcus Fenix wrote:

You can also bring over a non-Koodo phone(providing it's unlocked) and use it on Koodos' network.

And Providing it's compatible with Koood's network. You can use this tool to find out. http://koodomobile.com/en/on/switch2koodo-step-1-a.shtml
Userlevel 1
Marcus Fenix wrote:

http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/Travelling This link gives you the exact frequencies your non-koodo phone should have to be compatible with its system.
Userlevel 1
I actually agree with Jessica on this one, it always pays for a company to reward customers with good standing accounts and not take them for granted. The 10% off deal is actually already a measure to reward old customers so is the positive tab. I hope to see more of that ! Sends out the message that it pays to stay loyal to Koodo 😉
Userlevel 7
I made a thread about this but didn't get a lot of response. Special promo for all Koodo customers who upgrade at The Mobile Shop: you get $50 in PC.gift cards! Can be used as in-store credit for cases, screen protectors, car chargers, OR our fabulous Stay Mobile Plan: extended warranty with rollover guarantee. 🙂
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

I made a thread about this but didn't get a lot of response. Special promo for all Koodo custo...

Jonathan, are you working with The mobile shop? Is this same upgrade promo available in edmonton?
Userlevel 7
In fact, after checking my price sheet, how about this: Upgrade on Koodo and you'll get $100 in GC on select phones!! S II X, S III, Z10, 9790 (good luck, that one's almost all gone) iPhone 4 8GB, and iPhone 5 are all eligible. The rest of the devices will still get you $50. Telus and Koodo are our only carriers offering GC on upgrades right now. I dare you to find someone else doing that for you. Come visit us!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

In fact, after checking my price sheet, how about this: Upgrade on Koodo and you'll get $100 i...

Oh wow, I didn't realize Koodo kiosk employees had that much freedom 🙂 I won't be able to visit though I'm afraid... you're probably on the other side of the country 😃
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

In fact, after checking my price sheet, how about this: Upgrade on Koodo and you'll get $100 i...

Is there any flyer saying koodo upgrades will get bonus GC
Userlevel 3
Jonathan I wrote:

He doesn't work for a Koodo kiosk Sophia if that' what you meant. Jonathan is a Mobile Shop employee which is owned by loblaws. I think they run their own promos.
Userlevel 7

Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

Thanks Jonathan. When did this promo started and is this a limited time offer.
Thanks for the info. Jonathan:)