Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi koodo

Hi ,I just check my bill details and Im wondering why I was charge for long distance.I never make a call .I also want to remove my data because I never use the 300 mb data.ty

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Andrea, If you require assistance with your bill you will need to contact customer service. This is a public forum and no one would have access to your account details. You can dial *611 from your Koodo phone, press 0 a few times to speak with a rep. If you call from another phone you dial 1-866-995-6636 and press 0 as well. Their hours of operation are as follows: Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check your call history. You may have inadvertently called back a number you thought was in Canada or local. This happened to my mom when you had a missed call and the called back California. Also since your plan already includes data, you can either change to a lower plan, or if you need your current minute allotment of your current plan you can block data. But not that if you block data you will also block picture messaging as it uses the same connection.
Thank you very much