Koodo Community
Solved

Help retrieving missing voice messages

• 10 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I had a few saved voicemails from my dad I who has since passed away.  It hasn’t been 10 days since they were saved.  Sadly, they seem to have been removed. I’ve searched the community and saw that a lady was in my position 4 years ago and couldn't retrieve them.  I’m hoping things have changed since then. Any ideas?  I’ve tried entering 19 but it says that I don’t have any messages.…

thanks in advance

Debbie

icon

Best answer by Dennis 10 April 2020, 03:23

Im sorry for your loss.

For a request like this you will need to chat with a rep.  Please send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep can look into this.

Please be patient as it is not a live chat,

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m pretty sure that if it hasn’T saved, it’s gone. The only way to know if there’s been a technical glitch is to contact Koodo but that’s far fetched.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im sorry for your loss.

For a request like this you will need to chat with a rep.  Please send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter and a rep can look into this.

Please be patient as it is not a live chat,

Hi,

Ok, thanks.  I’ll contact them.  They were saved at one point because I listened to them and then re-saved them.  

Debbie

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

Ok, thanks.  I’ll contact them.  They were saved at one point because I listened to them and then re-saved them.  

Debbie

Just be warned there are no guarantees that anything can be done